where can i get information about Torque, please?

thanks in advance
Rubens Gama

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Hoang, Hai [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 6 de março de 2002 14:18
Para: 'struts-user'
Assunto: Using Torque and Struts

I am having hard time setting up Torque to work with Struts in Tomcat 4.  I
really appreciate if some one can help me.

I went through the Torque tutorial successfully but I don't know how to make
torque works JSP/Struts.  Also, do you know how is torque compared to other
open source OR mapping tools

Thank You