multipart/signed; protocol="application/x-pkcs7-signature";
    micalg=sha1; boundary="------------msD6B016F0322BE8AAB5C6733B"

--------------msD6B016F0322BE8AAB5C6733B

Hi Keith,

Yes you can use links but sometimes you need to submit the form for each
action. I'll give you an example:
<form action="/updateTest.do">
    <input type="text" name="name">

    <!-- <iterate> test questions. one row per question. I omit the
table tags for simplicity-->
    Question name
    Question text
    <input type="submit" name="questionId_10" value="Delete">
    <!-- </iterate>
</form>

So basically you have a form with some fields and a list which also
makes part from the form. If you change the test name from the example
above and then click Delete button on one of the questions the form will
be submitted and you will not lose the changes you have made to the test
name. But you will lose this changes if you use links. Regarding buttons
ugliness - I agree, but you could use some images of smaller size
instead of buttons.

Hope it was clear.

Regards,
Peter.

--- Peter Severin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Peter,
I just use links to do this. (I think you can use an Image as well).
Buttons are a bit ugly so I don't need this functionality.
There's lots in struts so I don't favor adding more.
Keith.