Hi,

My webapp is implemented based on struts and deployed
to WebSphere.

I am using custom-user-registry  to protect web
resource. I have setup
everything. when start the Admin Console, it asked me
for the user
name and password, I entered those parameters and it
let passed that
point, so I assumed that the custome user registry I
implemented
works.

But when tried to access the protected resource, it
seems like the
application entered some sort of infinite loop, the
browser keeps
browsing and browsing...
and it seems like it would never stop !:(

I am not sure that I can use .do in websphere??? but
it works fine in weblogic.

<form-login-config>
        <form-login-page>/login.do</form-login-page>

<form-error-page>/loginerror.do</form-error-page>
     </form-login-config>

The application.xml defines the role, "role-fn-user",

This role is mapped to a group in the database at the
time of
deployment (I selected option "select users/groups" in
the "user role
mapping" panel at deployment time. I believe that the
Admin Cosole
does look up for the group in the DB using the custom
Registry because
I did test change the value of the group in the group
table and it
does return the right value if I made the change.

I am sure that I missed something or have done
something wrong. Please
help me sole this problem, I spent the last three days
trying to solve
it, but I cannot

Thanks in advance

Xenoux