Hi

 In my Jsp form,  I have a check box that is part of a
collection object.  This collection object is rendered
through a bean. The collection (arrayList) itself has
getter/setter in the form bean. When I select the
checkbox on the form, the corresponding property value
is not updated to true.  However, I saw that the
request parameters had the property name for the
checkbox with the value 'true'.  Are there other ways
of getting the checkbox to set the property?.  Any
examples would be appreciated.

Thanks

Krishnan