Hi

  The problem should be in your mapping for the "editMessage" action, since
that is what the form refers to. Since the error message has
"PlayerMessageForm"
with a capital 'P' and the name in the struts-config for the bean is
"playerMessageForm" with a 'p', you might have that misspelling in the
"editMessage" mapping.

  Regards.