I have the following requirement in my application. I need to display a list
of products with product descriptions. This list is generated from the
database and that is how I will build an array Product beans into a
ProductList bean. My requirement is that I need to display both spanish and
english product descriptions on my pages. So I think I will need to have two
separate beans. One Product bean will hold product information in spanish
and another product bean will hold product information in english.

When a use comes to the site he/she will be given the option how they want
to view the site (spanish or english version). If they choose spanish, I
would want to use the ProductList bean that holds an array of ProductBean
objects. If they choose english they would get the english version of the
ProductList bean. Both ProductList beans are usually loaded into application
scope when the container starts up.

If anyone has had any experience integrating this type of solution for
internationalization, or knows how to go about doing this within struts, I
would greatly appreciate any information you could share with me. I have
looked in the archives and I did not find any information specific to my
needs.

Thanks in advance.

Juan Alvarado
Internet Developer -- Manduca Management
(786)552-0504
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL Instant Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]