The URL in the address field of my browser reads:
http://junior:8080/member/private/request/createDirectForm.do

But I am not able to retrieve this, from the request.  I dumped the
information in the request, and here is what I see after a number of
template, includes, and other stuff:

Header: ACCEPT=[image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/vnd.ms-excel, application/msword,
image/tiff, */*]
Header:
REFERER=[http://junior:8080/member/private/request/create.do;jsessionid=MHLA
HIMAOFOM]
Header: ACCEPT-LANGUAGE=[en-us]
Header: ACCEPT-ENCODING=[gzip, deflate]
Header: USER-AGENT=[Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 5.0;
T312461)]
Header: HOST=[junior:8080]
Header: CONNECTION=[Keep-Alive]
Header: COOKIE=[JSESSIONID=MHLAHIMAOFOM]
Attribute:
createRequestForm=[com.myprofiles.client.web.request.CreateForm@2b11b0]
Attribute:
org.apache.struts.action.APPLICATION=[org.apache.struts.config.ApplicationCo
nfig@47a0d4]
Attribute:
template-stack=[[org.apache.struts.taglib.template.util.ContentMap@165b7e]]
Attribute:
org.apache.struts.action.mapping.instance=[ActionConfig[path=/private/reques
t/createDirectForm,input=/private/request/createDirect.html,name=createReque
stForm,parameter=load,scope=request,type=com.myprofiles.client.web.request.C
reateDirectAction]
Attribute:
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE=[org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageReso
urces@114460]
Attribute: javax.servlet.include.request_uri=[/member/common/template.html]
Attribute: javax.servlet.include.context_path=[/member]
Attribute: javax.servlet.include.servlet_path=[/common/template.html]
getContextPath: /member
getPathInfo: null
getPathTranslated: null
getQueryString: null
getRequestURI: /member/private/request/createDirect.html
getServletPath: /private/request/createDirect.html

How can I get back to the URL which the user sees or the original URL which
was called?

Thanks.

-AP_
http://www.alexparansky.com