From: Arron Bates [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 10:50 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: How do you do a map with hotspots in Struts

Html image map is basically links. Work the same way, sending GET
requests only.

Only way to submit a form without JavaScript is to use the image tag.
Then you cn do the form thing.
When clicked, it will pass the x & y coordinates. You can figure it out
on the server. Much harder than links from the image map.

But no, Strut's doesn't have image map shape tags.

Arron