Hi,
I need to change my webapp to log the number of hits certain
actions get and from which session etc etc. Can anyone point me towards
the "right" way to look at doing this. Ideally I would use Log4J or something
similar, but I'm a bit worried about having to parse lots
of large text files every time my boss wants a gander (especially if he
insists on having it done as a jsp page).

I know this isn't strictly struts related, but any stabs at how other people
have done *in their struts app* appreciated,

Caoilte