From: Rich Reese [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 11:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Unable to see Resource File

Hey All,
   I have a resource file which holds some of my labels and messages that I
display to the screen.  Everything was working fine for a couple of months,
but now my code can not see the resource file.  The reasons I think this is
the problem is because:

1.)  bean:message calls are failing.
2.)  Error messages are not returned to my JSPs when I use the following
code

            errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR,
            new ActionError("error.generic", ex.getMessage()));

Like I said this code was working for months and just stopped.  I checked my
web.xml 'application' entry and my war to make sure their paths match.  Is
there something else I could check?

Thanks for any input,
Rich Reese