Hi,

I have defined in my struts-config.xml an ActionForm with a scope session.
Here's the struts-config code:

>     <action    path="/searchbydate"
>                type="be.stluc.info.struts.SearchByDateAction"
>                name="searchbydateform"
>                scope="session">
>
>     <forward name="successProject" path="/projectdetails.do" />
>     <forward name="successParticipant" path="/participantdetails.do" />
>     <forward name="successAllProject" path="/allprojectdetails.do" />
>     <forward name="successAllParticipant" path="/allparticipantdetails.do" />
>     <forward name="baddates" path="/baddates.html" />
>     <forward name="error" path="/error.html" />
>
>     </action>

The first time I use it in my java code, it works allright, but when I want
to use it in a second Action class, it doesn't work anymore :(

Here's my java code:
>     HttpSession session = request.getSession();
>     SearchByDateForm sdf =
>           (SearchByDateForm) session.getAttribute("searchbydateform");
>
>     if (sdf == null) {
>       return mapping.findForward("noForm");
>     }

I'm sure it's just a simple error, but I can't find it :(

Any pointer would be greatly appreciated.

Friendly Regards,
Slimane