I'm looking to find the best way to find the referring page (ie find out where the
user came from).  So far this is the piece of code I have...

Enumeration e = request.getHeaderNames();
String refText = null;

while (e.hasMoreElements())
{
    String key = (String)e.nextElement();
    if (key.equals("referer"))
    {
        refText = request.getHeader(key);
        break;
    }
}

I have to imagine that there's a better way to do this..does anyone have any insight?
I checked google and the servlet javadocs and didn't see anything that simplified this
code.  Otherwise, I'll just drop this piece of code into a util class.  Just seeing if
I'm reinventing the wheel.  Thanks.