Greetings:

     If possible, I would like help getting struts running without a web.xml
file.

     I am working on an App with EJB/JSP/Servlets(kinda model One). on
Weblogic5.1.

     This app does NOT follow the specified Webapp format (with the web.xml).
     All configuration is done with the weblogic.properties file.  I guess it is
configured as the default web app.

     I have the Struts.jar in the WEB-INF directory and am using the stand alone
tag libraries(logic,bean).  This has been working fine.

     I am lobbying the owner of the app to convert it to a 'webapp' but this
will not be happening anytime soon.

     My question are:
     What are the some of the considerations?
     If I want to start using the controller,  is this just a matter of
activating the Struts components within the weblogic.properties file?
     Without web.xml, do I need to set a classpath?

     Sorry for the odd questions.
     This app has broken all of the JSP best practices and I am trying to bring
it up to speed as I do changes.
      I have been using just he standard taglibs on any new changes and it has
worked well.  I want to turn the controller on and start converting some of the
bad pages to Struts.

     Any help would be appreciated