Hello Andrew,

AFvcu> Does anyone have a good basic tutorial on setting up a struts application
AFvcu> within Visual Age 4.0?

AFvcu> I have Xerces 1.4.4 in my workspace and the IBM XML Parser that comes with
AFvcu> VAJ 4.0 - I have tried a newer version of the IBM XML Parser (3.2.1) but
AFvcu> this did not fix the problem.

I read that ibm Xml parser is not compatible with Struts, but it's
still needed to make Tomcat Test Environment run properly.

I'm sure a few workarounds were posted on this list, have you tried a
search, don't you ? :-)

In my hd, I found only following suggestion from
[EMAIL PROTECTED] , try retrive entire thread from archive.

--
Best regards,
 corrado                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]