From: "subhendukumar mohanty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 10:07 AM
Subject: Problem in HTML:ERROR tag

Hi
I am setting the action error in my action class. Then when the error
displays in the screen it appends "null" in front and end of the message.
For example if the error message is "Error occurred", it shows as "null
Error Occurred null". I am using struts with visualage 4.0.

I am using struts 1.0.1 and modified the form tag to work for websphere test
environment.

Any Help??
Thanks,
Subhendu