Because Struts doesn't just write out what you put in as the action. It
looks up what you specify in your struts-config.xml file, and relates
that back to something that the server and Struts really needs.

If you really needed to do this (it would be better to have a
dispatching style action), look at what the action is in the form tag of
the resulting html and change that accordingly.

Arron.