Subject: Struts& JRun 3.0 and 3.1
From: "Gernot Pfingstl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
I've a problem with the struts <html:html locale="true"> tag and JRun
application server.
We currently use JRun 3.0 which cannot compile the <html:html
locale="true">. Instead of this we use, as the struts-team has recommended
on their web pages, <html:html locale=<%=true%>>. And this works fine.

Now we plan to migrate to Jrun3.1 and we tested our jsp-pages and an error
occured at the above statement, it is not correctly interpreted: Following
lines has been generated:
__tag_html_0.setLocale(false);
out.print(">");
First locale is set to "false" instead of "true" and a ">" is printed to the
screen!

OK, the simplest way is to change the statement to '="true"', but we will
have running 3.0 and 3.1 at the same time for a wile.

Is there a way to write the above statement that it works in JRun 3.0 AND
JRun 3.1? Is <struts:html locale=<%=true%>> a correct statement (J2EE
compatible) or not?

Thanks, Gernot