Search the mail archives for indexed.

Dave

Juan Pablo Villaverde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/15/2002
08:47:25 AM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Please respond to
      Juan Pablo Villaverde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: David Hay/Lex/Lexmark)
Subject:  Bean Form's  Vector  not updated!

 I have bean form with some String fields and a Vector Field. This
vector contains a collection of Customer objects. Each Customer object
have some String and int fields.
 My .jsp renders <html:text> for the bean form's String fields and
uses iterate to render <html:text> representing Customer's fields.
When I post the jsp's form, my action class receives the String fields
of my bean form updated, acordingly the changes I made in my page. BUT,
the changes made to the Customer's fields are NOT reflected in the
objects contained in the Vector! Is it normal? What can I do to get
all the bean forms contents updated on post? I need to update each
object in a Vector manually after each post using
request.getParameter()? Thanks in advance.

--
Juan Pablo Villaverde
Tec. en Infraestructura de Redes