Subject: Re: I18N Problem with Chinese Character
From: "Liu Yan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
hi,

Thanks. Yes, it helps. And now the Chinese character is displayed OK.

I used the native2ascii command with -encoding UTF-8 parameter and with no
exception. I believe that the your exception is caused by non-UTF-8 format
of your original properties file.

Good day!
Liu Yan

"nsg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> $B<LF~>CB)?7(B
?:[EMAIL PROTECTED]