i started using the <html:select> and <html:options>.

i'm getting confused with the attributes of the

can the collection be an object within another bean?  IE
"bean1.bean2.collectionName"
and how does the current form object come into play?

i have my collection sitting in the form object, but the documentation
is confusing me.. how do i reference the collection from the current form?

so far i can only get the collection to be found by placing it
directly into the request object.

i want to get the collection from:

request-->(my ActionForm object)-->getA()-->getB()-->getMyCollection