Hi,

I have the same problem. But it worked before in JB5 now with Forte for
JAVA 4.0 EAP it doesn't work anymore even I use the same
struts-config.xml and don't even define a data source.

I think the Action-Servlet looks for the struts-config.xml in the wrong
place but I'm not 100% sure.

Here is my struts-config.xml:

<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD
Struts Configuration 1.0//EN"
"http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_0.dtd";>

<!--

     This is a blank Struts configuration file based on the example
application,

     with commented examples of some items.

     NOTE: If you have a generator tool to create the corresponding Java
classes

     for you, you could include the details in the "form-bean"
declarations.

     Otherwise, you would only define the "form-bean" element itself,
with the

     corresponding "name" and "type" attributes, as shown here.

-->

<struts-config>

 <!-- ========== Data Source Configuration
=============================== -->

<!--

  <data-sources>

    <data-source

       autoCommit="false"

      description="Example Data Source Configuration"

      driverClass="org.postgresql.Driver"

         maxCount="4"

         minCount="2"

         password="mypassword"

              url="jdbc:postgresql://localhost/mydatabase"

             user="myusername"

    />

  </data-sources>

-->

  <!-- ========== Form Bean Definitions
=================================== -->

  <form-beans>

    <form-bean name="logonformbean"
type="de.quipus.LogonFormActionForm"/>

    <!-- Example logon form bean

    <form-bean      name="logonForm"

                    type="org.apache.struts.example.LogonForm"/>

     -->

  </form-beans>

  <!-- ========== Global Forward Definitions
============================== -->

  <global-forwards>

    <forward name="success" path="/success.html"/>
    <forward name="logon" path="/index.jsp"/>

    <!-- Example logon forward

     <forward   name="logon"                path="/logon.jsp"/>

     -->

  </global-forwards>

  <!-- ========== Action Mapping Definitions
============================== -->

  <action-mappings>

  <action path="/test" type="de.quipus.LogonFormAction"
name="logonformbean" scope="request" input="index.jsp" validate="true">
  </action>

    <!-- Example logon action

    <action    path="/logon"

               type="org.apache.struts.example.LogonAction"

               name="logonForm"

              scope="request"

              input="/logon.jsp">

    </action>

    -->

    <!-- Example logoff action

    <action    path="/logoff"

               type="org.apache.struts.example.LogoffAction">

      <forward name="success"              path="/index.jsp"/>

    </action>

    -->

    <!-- The standard administrative actions available with Struts -->

    <!-- These would be either omitted or protected by security -->

    <!-- in a real application deployment -->
<!--
    <action    path="/admin/addFormBean"

               type="org.apache.struts.actions.AddFormBeanAction"/>

    <action    path="/admin/addForward"

               type="org.apache.struts.actions.AddForwardAction"/>

    <action    path="/admin/addMapping"

               type="org.apache.struts.actions.AddMappingAction"/>

    <action    path="/admin/reload"

               type="org.apache.struts.actions.ReloadAction"/>

    <action    path="/admin/removeFormBean"

               type="org.apache.struts.actions.RemoveFormBeanAction"/>

    <action    path="/admin/removeForward"

               type="org.apache.struts.actions.RemoveForwardAction"/>

    <action    path="/admin/removeMapping"

               type="org.apache.struts.actions.RemoveMappingAction"/>

-->

  </action-mappings>

</struts-config>

Can someone help please it makes no sense to me anymore.

Thanks in advance,

Frank Marx

PS: I can execute jsp - pages which are using struts-Tags but no one
with form-tags and actions.