Hi

I have prepared an object called PreparedData and put that in the request
scope: request.setAttribute("preparedData", preparedData);

Then in the JSP, I want to display that preparedData to a set of radio
button values:

  <logic:iterate id="testOptions" name="preparedData"
property="testOptions">
name="testOptions" property="data"/>"/>
  </logic:iterate>

But of course, I cannot have a taglib within a taglib, as shown above. How
else can I do this? I basically need to access data using the bean:write and
insert that into another taglib. I think I can use:

  <logic:iterate id="testOptions" name="preparedData"
property="testOptions">
((PreparedData)request.getAttribute("preparedData")).getData() %>"/>
  </logic:iterate>

But I am trying to see if I can do it with struts taglibs.

Keith