I don't see any instances of 'ActionFormBean' and
'ActionForwardBean' being used in the struts example,
can someone give me some examples as to where such
objects would get used? Also, what's the main purpose
for 'ActionMapping' object? I've read the Java Docs,
but still not too clear on these objects? Are these
mainly just java beans that contain different types of
data?

Someone also told me that with Struts you can create
html forms, can someone explain how (if this is true)?

Many thanks!

Tony