I'm proud to announce that IU has a new Struts application in production.
We started developing in Java (and Struts) about 8 months ago and in those
8 months, a team of 4-5 people built a portal for IU.  There is a guest
login, so you can look if you like:  http://onestart.iu.edu/

This used struts as it's UI.  It's running on Websphere 4.0.x on AIX and
was built with JBuilder 5/6 on Windows.

If you want more details about how we did it, we will be giving a Birds of
a Feather talk at JavaOne about how we got started in Java development and
how we chose our tools.  It will be Monday night, 8:30PM - 9:20PM in the
Telegraph Hill Sheraton Palace hotel.  The talk is called "Migrating to
the JavaTM 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EETM): Zero to Sixty in 6.1
Months".  Hope to see you there.

Jay Sissom
Indiana University