Could anyone tell me where I can find somewhat easy to follow instructions
for integrating tomcat and struts into apache web server. I tried looking in
the tomcat list, but that has been down for about a day now.

I got the impression that the instructios that come with tomcat installation
for apache were not very detailed.

I appreciate any help anyone can provide here.

Thanks

Juan Alvarado
Internet Developer -- Manduca Management
(786)552-0504
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL Instant Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]