I normally use List (List myList = new ArrayList();)
or Collection.  If you are going to use Vector, at
least use it through the Collection or List interface
(List myList = new Vector();).  Although I wouldn't
use it unless you really need the synchronization.

David

--- "Cakalic, James" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user%40jakarta.apache.org/