You might want to look into the modular capabilities in the nightly
build (soon to be 1.1 beta 1).

This allows you to break your application into modules, so each
developer can work be working their ownmodules within the same
application.

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services