Thanks Arron ,
        It worked.

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Arron Bates [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Wednesday, March 20, 2002 9:24 AM
                To:     Struts Users Mailing List
                Subject:        Re: JavaScript problem

                If you give the submit tag a property value it will change
the name to
                that of the property. It should match a bean property, but
it can be a
                fake one.

                eg:
                public void setMyNonSubmitTitledProperty(String temp) {}

                ...and in the markup....

                    <bean:message key="button.submit" />

                ...it should render...

                <input type="submit" name="myNonSubmitTitledProperty"
value="Submit">

                Arron.

                Rajesh Gaikwad (EHS) wrote:

                >Hi everyone,