You could just the bean properties from the returned object.
Say each one had a "name" attribute, to write it out...

<logic:iterate id="iterateBean" ....>
    <bean:write name="iterateBean" property="beanPropertyOne.name" />
    <bean:write name="iterateBean" property="beanPropertyTwo.name" />
</logic:iterate>

Nested tags version...
<nested:iterate property="myCollection>
    <nested:write property="beanPropertyOne.name" />
    <nested:write property="beanPropertyTwo.name" />
</nested:iterate>

Either one will do what you're after.

Arron.