We're converting our existing JFC/Swing application to use struts.    We
have 3 developer's and have written alot of jsp's.   Our pages look quite a
bit different and it's time to start converging them to use a uniform
front-end look and feel.

Can others offer opinions as to how you're doing your front-end's?

- Are you using html generator's?    If so, which are the best one's
- Or are you hand-typing in your html within your jsp's and using the
taglibs?

Currently, we're doing the latter and are checking into what
tiles/templates can offer but I was wondering how others are doing it?

thanks,
Theron