You can use Struts <bean:include href="anUrl" /> inside your body.
  If you want to use a value coming from a Tile attribute, do something like :

  <tiles:useAttribute name="tileAttributeName" />
  <bean:include href="<%=tileAttributeName%>" />

  Checks documentation for these tags for more :
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts-bean.html#include
http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles/doc/tilesTags.html#useAttribute

   Hope this help,

     Cedric