Well, inside of your CSS, you make definitions for styles, correct?

If you begin a definition name with #, as in:

#myStyle { text-decoration: none }

then the 'name' (myStyle) is known as an 'Id'.  Therefore, if you wanted to
use this definition with a link, you would specify styleId='myStyle' in your

Similarly, if you define a style as:

.myStyle { text-decoration: none }

then the name (myStyle again) is known as a class.  Therefore, if you wanted
to use this definition with a link, you would specify styleClass='myStyle'
in your <html:link/> tag.

And, last but not least, there is the style attribute of the link tag.  This
is where you could hard-code a style for a given link (ie. not place it in
the css file but directly in the code).  By specifying
style='text-decoration: none' as an attribute to your link tag, you would
accomplish the same thing as the above two methods, but without the CSS
file.

HTH,

Eddie