Hi there, I have a work project whereby i have Volunteer Registration Form .

Thus each question of the registration form consists of  numerous html
checkboxes, radio buttons ,textarea and text-entry fields.

Each question will populate table within my PostgreSql DB.To enable Sql
Programming queries etc.Therefore i will pass each question from the
form to passed the next .jsp page that being the next jsp.question.

The Registration form  is quite lengthy and i  contemplate i need to
create a session.getParameter ( ) fields populate the next question in
toe.I need to ensure that the previous input data is carried forward to
the next session and of cause populate  my postgreSql Database.

I know that this falls under state management , data validation and
database access techniques.

I have created a data validation Javabean for the first Question that
will parse the input data .but onClick the next tabif successful will
populate the data that has passed data validation to database go through
the loop (retry.jsp) if not .

I  beleieve that i have got to create several Javabeans for each
Question Form.Please advice

Cheers Chcuk Amadi
Systems Programmer