From: Anthony Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 10:36 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: why send receipt requests in mail list emails?

Good point.  There is no reason to ask for a receipt request when sending
email to mail lists.  Looks like I'm guilty of that last night.

I completely understand your dilemma.  All those extra windows can get
tiresome.  I feel the same way about people who post in formats other than
plain text, those who post half baked questions along with their unwarranted
entire stack traces.  These types of messages are usually ignored by me as
well.

Still, thems the breaks.  It'll probably only get worse.

Anthony