Hi Alex,

make sure you have a look at JetSpeed at

   http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/

Cheers,
Ben

Alex Colic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just got told I have to create a web site similar to myYahoo where the
> user can customize what they want to view on the screen. You know the type,
> where you can pick and choose from a number of categories and a page is
> custom created for you.
>
> Is this a job for the Tiles framework?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Regards,
>

> Alex

Benjamin Peter                                          +49-69-96244395
Application Engineer                             Moerfelder Landstr. 55
(zentropy:partners)                            60598 Frankfurt, Germany