Hi everyone,

I'm new to Struts, and the first thing I learned was that Struts uses a lot of Java
beans :)

I've done some server side Java development before, but I usually went for the
spaghetti code method and when I needed to encapsualte any functionality outside of
the JSP, I usually used normal Java classes. Now, that I want to improve my methods,
and think Struts is a very good way to do it, I need to learn about Java beans. I
checked the Java tutorial, but it seems that it is very much focused on beans as gui
components. I'm not interested in this and I need a beans tutorial that is more
inclined towards server side development. Can anyone guide me to such a tutorial?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Tarek M. Nabil
Software Engineer
ITWorx