From: Ryan Norman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 9:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; LA Java User Group
Subject: Why Struts - Ryan Norman

Hi,

I am Ryan Norman.

Are there frameworks available in other commercial Java Web Servers like Web
Sphere, iPlanet, JRun, etc.

. If so why should somebody use struts framework rather than using the Web
Server's native framework?
. Are there people who are using struts with commercial Java Web Server like
Web Sphere, iPlanet, JRun, etc.

Thanks in advance

Ryan Norman