Hi,
I'm planning to use Struts, Castor and Oracle to develop a web application. Sorry to
ask a Castor question here, because I think many people are using Castor here.

I'm a newbie of Castor. I want to use Castor with Oracle to generate all value objects
of tables. What steps should I take? And How the source generator can help me to
generate source code?

Suppose I have add some code to the generated java files, and in the further, I modify
the table definiation. What will happen if I re-generate the java files? All the code
I added will lost?

Thanks

Annie