| Thanks Steve, I'm really glad to see you here in this list.

I just joined the list yesterday. Since we *are* working
on BC4J/Struts features for JDeveloper9i release 9.0.3,
I wanted to get some insight into how people are putting
Struts to use.

| BTW, I liked your book very much and hopefully you'll
| write another one about BC4J/Struts.

Glad you've found the book useful. I am currently working
on a BC4J Developer's Guide for inclusion in an upcoming
release of JDeveloper. There will definitely be some
BC4J/Struts material in there, explaining how to
use the new features.

We've also been working with the authors of the Oracle9i
Handbook from Oracle Press to include a lot more BC4J
material in their "JDev9i" update to that book.

| Just curious, does this mean Oracle will be embracing
| Struts as a model for JSP development?

We want to make JDeveloper9i a great environment
for developers doing Struts-based development, and
make it easy to use BC4J as a high-productivity,
highly-functional model layer for your Struts front-end.
This won't be to the exclusion of our other web development
frameworks (UIX) -- which offer some neat features
in the View layer (as well as providing a controller
servlet, too) -- but simply because developers are
asking for it!