Sanjay Choudhary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Is there a way to configure so that if we make any
> change in application defination files for Tiles, it
> can get automatically be reloaded. Right now I have to
> reboot the web server every time I make changes to it
> and at times its really frustrating.

Doing it automatically could be pretty inefficient (checking the
timestamp of the defs file each time it's accessed, etc), but you can
save yourself from rebooting the server by adding this to your
struts-config:

  <action path="/admin/tiles/reload"
          type="org.apache.struts.tiles.actions.ReloadDefinitionsAction"/>

Then, whenever you make a change to the defs file, just hit this URL
in your browser:

  http://yourhost/yourapp/admin/tiles/reload.do

-- Jim