Hi All,

Out on http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-03-2002/j1-02-grapevine2.html  today
there is mention of the following:

JavaServer Faces
Sun Microsystems' Senior Software Engineer Roger Kitain from the JSF team outlined the
one project I really hoped would release a specification and RI this week. JSF's
functionality, layered on top of the JSP specification, includes change listeners on
client-side widgets and a standard tag library (including a tree-view control). I'm
working on a project in which such features would come in handy, so if you're
listening guys, please release the RI as soon as you can!

This sounds to me like JSF might be something that would be similar to Struts with
added client-side widgets.   I'd like to know what others think of JSF and if you
think it might eventually become a preferred framework over struts, etc... ?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

-mel h