I tried it but there is still the same problem. Do you mean I have to wait
till 1.1 final release?

                    Arron Bates

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    ic.net.au>           Kopie:

                                         Thema:  Re: Antwort: Re: Cannot find message
resources under key
                    08.04.2002           org.apache.struts      .action.MESSAGE

                    17:14

                    Bitte

                    antworten an

                    "Struts Users

                    Mailing List"

add key="org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE" to the <message-resources> tag.

eg:
<message-resources
  parameter="org.apache.struts.webapp.example.ApplicationResources"
  key="org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE"
  />

Try that one.
Some other bright spark found it (didn't leave his name). It's a problem
with 1.1beta. Still has yet to be fixed for the full 1.1 release.

Arron.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Can it be that you mean this for Struts 1.02?
>But I use Struts 1.1 and there must be in the struts.config.xml (instead
of
>in the web.xml) the following text:
><message-resources parameter=
>"org.apache.struts.webapp.example.ApplicationResources"/>
>
>So it must have another reason it doesn't work, cause it work with Resin.
>

>                    rizvan.katchera@

>                    socgen.com              An:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>                                            Kopie:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>                    08.04.2002 16:37        Thema:  Re: Cannot find
message resources under key org.apache.struts

|-----------------------------------------------------------+------------------|

|-----------------------------------------------------------+------------------|

>SUBJECT: Cannot find message resources under key
>         org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
>

>Hi,
>the struts-example from Struts 1.1 works with Resin 2.05 but if I start it
>with the WSAD 4.0 (Websphere Application Developer) there comes this
error:

>Error Message: Cannot find message resources under key
>org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
>Error Code: 500
>Target Servlet: null
>Error Stack:
>javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find message resources under key
>org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
>     at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.message(RequestUtils.java:793)
>     at
>org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.MessageTag.doStartTag(MessageTag.java:295)
>     at index_jsp_0._jspService(index.jsp :6)
>     at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:139)