From: Jerome Josephraj [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 10:07 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: exception handling in business beans

Adolfo,

        We have similar architecture and we follow the second approach.
We propagate all the exceptions from the business bean to action class
and log it in there (infact in ActionClass facade which delegates all
the requests to appropriate action classes).

     By doing this way any changes in log4j/additional functionality
(i.e firing a mail)/any niceties can be added at one place

Cheers,

Jerome.