All -

My application starts with a "welcome" page that has news of the day and
other static bits of information. This page also contains the navigation
links to the rest of the application. When a link is clicked the appropriate
Action is invoked, but I don't have any data from this JSP that needs to be
carried forward. How do I specify a "null" ActionForm in my
struts-config.xml file? I see from the documentation that path, type, and
name are required for ActionMappings. I suppose I could have a
NavigationForm bean that had no attributes to put into the name parameter
for this JSP's ActionMappings, but I wonder if there is a way to have no
form since there is no data.

TIA,
Mark