Subject: tell Struts to IGNORE leading path to action mapping?
From: "Jeff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Is there any way to get Struts to IGNORE everything before the last "/" when
attempting to match action paths with requests in struts-config.xml if
extension mapping is used? Say, by using a regular expression to match paths
that cares only about the URI's characters between the last "/" and ending
".do"?

For example, if I want

http://host.com/path/to/action.do
and
http://host.com/another-path/to/action.do
or, theoretically (but not necessarily for my own needs),
http://host.com/another/much/longer/path/to/action.do

(multiple URL's that differ up to the final /*.do, but match at the very
end)

to both match the same action path in struts-config.xml:

path = "/action" (or something similar that would match both request URL's)

can it be done? I tried to do it with path mapping instead of extension
mapping (documented in a post made earlier today), but that experiment more
or less failed because the html:form tag wasn't picking up the submit path
from the request URI.