Can you please tell me the file in the log4j download tar.gz file that
tells how to configure log4j to work with struts?  I did a grep for struts
in the whole log4j download and the only mention of it in the entire thing
were links to http://jakarta.apache.org/struts (and a couple of email
messages that have no documentation).  I downloaded 1.1.3.  Maybe it's in
a different version.  Please tell me what version to download also.

I know how to use log4j, I just don't know which Categories struts 1.1b
uses in log4j.  I now know that one is
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.  Is that the only one?  Is this
documented anywhere?

Thank you very much for your help

Jay