Ok, getting closer. Marcelo, you helped big time with the first problem
and this last post about the key MESSAGE thing was my fault also
(shocker:). That's fixed also. So I think this is closer to working
under 9ias.

Problem now is this error occurring in the background when the page
loads up (the page displays, but validation doesn't occur either):

Web-App utilities:web (0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:8888/utilities) started...
java.lang.NullPointerException
        java.lang.Object
org.apache.commons.beanutils.converters.StringConverter.convert(java.lang.Class, java.
lang.Object)
        java.lang.Object
org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConvertUtils.convert(java.lang.String, java.lang.Class)
        void org.apache.commons.digester.CallMethodRule.end()
        void org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String, java.lang.Stri
ng)

Sorry to be annoying with all these posts. I just don't get it because
like I mentioned the files are still working fine under Tomcat.

Re: If I can't use 1.1beta, how difficult will it be...

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you
friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to
pretend you were swimming."
  -Jack Handey