My client is a state government and therefore is held rather closely to the
Federal Section 508 accessibility standard.

We are in the early stages of construction of a new web application using
struts. The prototyped application makes use of some images, frames, and an
outlook style icon bar via a DHTML script.

We are mitigating the risk of meeting our accessibility standards now and I
was hoping to get some input from the members of this community on any
gotcha's, tips, design practices, etc., that they are willing to share.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

regards,
Mark N.