From: Rick Reumann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 3:10 PM
To: Struts List
Subject: What tag in struts1.0 for this?

I've read through the archives and I'm still confused about what tag
to use (using Struts 1.0 ) to determine if a form bean property is
null and also for determining if it might just be an empty string?

Also I was wondering if there is some nice tag documentation for just
1.0 tags like there is here for 1.1 tags
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/release-notes-1.1-b1.html
(I know the API docs but the docs above for 1.1 show some more
practical usage. Is there a doc like this for 1.0 ? )

Thanks

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and
prejudices and just laugh at people."
  -Jack Handey