Subject: Unable to find LookupDispatchAction class
From: "John Robison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
I recently started using struts.  I'd like to try using LookupDispatchAction
described in posts here and the struts JavaDoc but found the class isn't in
my struts.jar.  I checked both version 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 struts.jar files but
no luck.

I was able to find the source code for the class in a couple of the source
code zips but no compiled versions.  I didn't find any similar posts in the
mail archive so... am I looking in all the wrong places or do I need to
compile this myself if I am going to use it?

Thanks,
John